Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Why is Latuda making me feel psycho?

I started Latuda about a week and a half ago and all that it has done for me so far is make the problems I was having worse. I have racing, ...

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...

How long can withdrawal from Latuda last?

I'm bi-polar 1 and have been on 20mg of Latuda for 1 yr. Things have been going OK lately so I decided to stop Latuda. It's been two weeks ...

Have you found Latuda to be effective?

I can no longer get Abilify samples from my psych so we're switching me to Latuda. I read all the literature about possible side effects and ...

When will Latuda start to work?

My 18 yr, old son just started taking Latuda. He was on litium. & Depocote. He has had had psychotic. Episodes. Dr. Thought Latuda would be ...