Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Getting ready to start Latuda?

Hey Y'all... My dr just gave me samples of Latuda 40mg and I really want to take it but I am afraid. Is it safe to break it in half? I currently ...

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...