Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Why is Latuda making me feel psycho?

I started Latuda about a week and a half ago and all that it has done for me so far is make the problems I was having worse. I have racing, ...

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

Have you found Latuda to be effective?

I can no longer get Abilify samples from my psych so we're switching me to Latuda. I read all the literature about possible side effects and ...

When will Latuda start to work?

My 18 yr, old son just started taking Latuda. He was on litium. & Depocote. He has had had psychotic. Episodes. Dr. Thought Latuda would be ...