Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Getting ready to start Latuda?

Hey Y'all... My dr just gave me samples of Latuda 40mg and I really want to take it but I am afraid. Is it safe to break it in half? I currently ...

Latuda. Hello, I am just starting Latuda and it would mean the world to me to hear your stories?

I have tried virtually all the others, I'm a severe Bipolar II, and so hopeful. Do I have reason to be? Yours, Christian

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...