Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

I need to speak to the pharmaceutical company here in toronto regarding Latuda?

I'm looking for samples and/or a compassionate care program for Latuda but need to connect with a representative.

Can bystolic be cut in half?

My dr said I can cut the pill in half (it's 10mg tablets) and take half in the morning and other half in evening. Is there an adjustment period? ...

How long can withdrawal from Latuda last?

I'm bi-polar 1 and have been on 20mg of Latuda for 1 yr. Things have been going OK lately so I decided to stop Latuda. It's been two weeks ...

Latuda - Has anyone tried taking 30 mg (half of the 60 mg)? 40 mg causes nervousness & pacing about?

... 1&a half hours after taking. Your views plse