Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Getting ready to start Latuda?

Hey Y'all... My dr just gave me samples of Latuda 40mg and I really want to take it but I am afraid. Is it safe to break it in half? I currently ...

I need to speak to the pharmaceutical company here in toronto regarding Latuda?

I'm looking for samples and/or a compassionate care program for Latuda but need to connect with a representative.

Can colestipol tablets be cut in half for easier swallowing without losing strength?

These pills are large and hard to swallow. It would be easier to cut them in half and take half at a time however have been told some cannot be cut ...

Wellbutrin (bupropion) and/or Latuda?

I am seeing several comments on here in which an individual has previously taken Wellbutrin with "awesome" results, but for reasons ...

Latuda - Is this withdrawal or depression?

I face depression and anxiety. My psych prescribed Latuda and had me taper down Geodon. I been taking Latuda 40 mg ever since. But as I was tapering ...

1 answer 19 days ago