Anonymous

Can Latuda be cut in half?

No it can't.

Some meds lose potency when cut in half.If 20mg Cialis is cut in half is pill destoyed or10mg each?

Many meds lose their potency when cut in half and become worthless. Is that true of Cialis or can a 20mg pill be cut in half leaving 2 10mg pills.

Getting ready to start Latuda?

Hey Y'all... My dr just gave me samples of Latuda 40mg and I really want to take it but I am afraid. Is it safe to break it in half? I currently ...

Latuda. Hello, I am just starting Latuda and it would mean the world to me to hear your stories?

I have tried virtually all the others, I'm a severe Bipolar II, and so hopeful. Do I have reason to be? Yours, Christian

Why is Latuda making me feel psycho?

I started Latuda about a week and a half ago and all that it has done for me so far is make the problems I was having worse. I have racing, ...

Wellbutrin (bupropion) and/or Latuda?

I am seeing several comments on here in which an individual has previously taken Wellbutrin with "awesome" results, but for reasons ...