Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Vitamin D - can it cause severe vaginal itching?

last few days been itching so bad, can only think vit. d is what's different I have been using.

Clobetasol Propionate -- Has there been any report of hair falling out at an unusual rate?

I have used Clobetasol for up to two weeks at a time due to exzema or itching red spots on the front of my lower legs--usually one leg, then the ...

Has anyone used Estrace vaginal cream for vaginal itching?

My doctor started me on Estrace vaginal cream about 7 weeks ago for severe vaginal itching, I have not had any relief yet! Does anyone know how long ...

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Pruritus ani and severe Anal Itching...Is there a cure??

I suffered with severe anal itching and chronic pruritus ani for over 5 years. The itching woke me up every night and consumed my life. I found a ...