Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Clobetasol Propionate -- Has there been any report of hair falling out at an unusual rate?

I have used Clobetasol for up to two weeks at a time due to exzema or itching red spots on the front of my lower legs--usually one leg, then the ...

Siide effects of clobetasol foam?

this is for itching scalp

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Klonopin - I have developed severe vaginal itching (mostly at night). I am on Clonozapam for over?

... three years. I have seen my Dermatologist and Gynecologist and they can't find anything wrong. Could it be a reaction to the drug?