Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Has anyone used Estrace vaginal cream for vaginal itching?

My doctor started me on Estrace vaginal cream about 7 weeks ago for severe vaginal itching, I have not had any relief yet! Does anyone know how long ...

Siide effects of clobetasol foam?

this is for itching scalp

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Klonopin - I have developed severe vaginal itching (mostly at night). I am on Clonozapam for over?

... three years. I have seen my Dermatologist and Gynecologist and they can't find anything wrong. Could it be a reaction to the drug?

Pruritus - I have continued itching, no other sex, been married 18 yrs, no sex period. But itching?

... is not vaginal. Mostly legs and arms