Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Has anyone used Estrace vaginal cream for vaginal itching?

My doctor started me on Estrace vaginal cream about 7 weeks ago for severe vaginal itching, I have not had any relief yet! Does anyone know how long ...

Siide effects of clobetasol foam?

this is for itching scalp

Vaginal itching severe?

i have bleeding so severe i scratch in my sleep and sometimes awake. lots of bleeding. why? I am 64 years old and am sexually active. Monogamous one ...

Klonopin - I have developed severe vaginal itching (mostly at night). I am on Clonozapam for over?

... three years. I have seen my Dermatologist and Gynecologist and they can't find anything wrong. Could it be a reaction to the drug?

Metronidazole - Vaginal Itching?

Will this medication help vaginal itching. Last time I took it with Fluconozole and it cured my problem, but I am on day 3 of taking Metronidozole ...