Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Vitamin D - can it cause severe vaginal itching?

last few days been itching so bad, can only think vit. d is what's different I have been using.

Clobetasol Propionate -- Has there been any report of hair falling out at an unusual rate?

I have used Clobetasol for up to two weeks at a time due to exzema or itching red spots on the front of my lower legs--usually one leg, then the ...

Use of estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching?

Doctor gave me estrace vaginal cream because of unexplained itching which he thought was due to being unusually dry. Said to use once a day for 5 ...

Metronidazole - Vaginal Itching?

Will this medication help vaginal itching. Last time I took it with Fluconozole and it cured my problem, but I am on day 3 of taking Metronidozole ...

Iressa - what topical treatment can be used on the scalp to stop the itching and skin eruptions? I?

... have used the medicated shampoo, Clobetasol Propionate, but it causes more of the same.