Is clobetasol suggested for severe vaginal itching?

Please do not use clobetasol for vaginal itching. If you do not know what is causing the itching then please see your doctor.

Vitamin D - can it cause severe vaginal itching?

last few days been itching so bad, can only think vit. d is what's different I have been using.

Clobetasol Propionate -- Has there been any report of hair falling out at an unusual rate?

I have used Clobetasol for up to two weeks at a time due to exzema or itching red spots on the front of my lower legs--usually one leg, then the ...

Vaginal itching severe?

i have bleeding so severe i scratch in my sleep and sometimes awake. lots of bleeding. why? I am 64 years old and am sexually active. Monogamous one ...

Metronidazole - Vaginal Itching?

Will this medication help vaginal itching. Last time I took it with Fluconozole and it cured my problem, but I am on day 3 of taking Metronidozole ...