Is BusPar a narcotic would I fail drug test if I took?

Anonymous

buspar is deffinatly a non-narcotic did you ever ask what came up possitive exacly what the benzo was in you test?

BuSpar (buspirone) is not a narcortic.

BuSpar is an anti-anxiety medicine (that is not chemically or pharmacologically related to the benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or other sedative/anxiolytic drugs) that affects chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.

BuSpar is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders and and for short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety, such as fear, tension, irritability, dizziness, pounding heartbeat, and other physical symptoms.

I'm not sure about it's effects on the blood test though.

http://www.drugs.com/pro/buspar.html