Interactions of mixing Crestor and Zetia?

Crestor and Zetia can be taken together but with caution. Please see the link below for known interaction/symptoms and be aware of these.,1062-598

Are there any interactions between Zetia and Betapace?

Have a-fib, recent med.Betapase feeling light headed and dizzy?

Where can I find supplement and drug interactions?

What suppliments should be avoided while taking the following drugs: Asprin, 81mg Crestor, 20mg Niaspan, 1500 mg Plavix, 75 mg Toprol XL, 25mg ...

What happens if you take 2 10mg tablets of zetia?

I took one and 3 hours later I took another one. I have been taking zetia and tricot for 5/6 years now

I am taking crestor(40mg), niaspan(1000mg) and zetia(10mg) daily. Am experiencing significant?

... weakness in my legs and loss of balance. What do you suggest? I am 72 years old and male. George W

I am not sure we are using the drug interaction section correctly. Can you give me the steps?(prof)?

we are a home health agency. We use your site for identifying major drug interactions. I am not sure we are using to the best of our ability. I need ...