I tested positive for cocaine on a drug test, is there any prescription drug that would show cocain?

Hey gelly,

Yes there are prescription medicines that can cause a false positive. Some antibiotics such as Amoxicillin can cause a false positive. Other conditions that can also cause this include diabetes, liver disease and kidney disease.

Laurie

I have heard of oxictin and oxicdone and morphine comming up as heroine never heard of cocaine that is a very good question I would take a list to your dr and pharmist and ask them if you find a definate answer please post and let me know please I am a person who has become quite obsessed with medical infrmation I like the knowlage
Thank you