Would it hurt for me to take Lisinopril and Propanolol at the same time?

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

lisinopril interacts with more than 300 other drugs.
propranolol interacts with more than 400 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

propranolol ↔ food
Applies to: propranolol
Food can enhance the levels of propranolol in your body. You shoud take propranolol at the same time each day, preferably with or immediately following meals. This will make it easier for your body to absorb the medication. Avoid drinking alcohol, which could increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking propranolol. Propranolol is only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes diet, exercise, and weight control. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely.

No, often more then one kind of bp med is given at the same time. This is normal treatment. I am on a beta blocker like propranolol and amlodipine, a calcium channel blocker.