How painful is a Toradol IM shot? More painful than demerol? Less?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Wil toradol cause itch?

I have been on Toradol for 2 months now I have developed an itch all over my body. Could this be caused by Toradol. Today I also took 2 t3's ...

Ketorolac - Has anyone experienced long term pain at the injection shot after toradol shot?

I went to the er October 28, 2012 for migraines and was given a shot in my upper right arm of toradol and it's still sore at the injection site. ...

Toradol IV/IM - could a hot burning sensation through the top of head be a side effect from?

... Toradol? My husband is getting this drug in his IV along with patassium, magnessium, antibiotics. He had the Puestow Precedure done on his ...

Is it normal to have groin pain after getting a shot of toradol?

i had went to the doctors for a shoulder injury on the right side, and had gotten a shot of toradol in my butt, and now my right groin hurts ...