How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

I have been taking up to 3 mg day of xanax now a new doctor switched me to .5mg of clozepam 2x a da?

I am having withdrawl symptoms and when I had a panic attack the clozepam didnt touch it I still had a couple xanax left so I took one and it stopped ...

If cut one of my xanax pills in half will .25mg of xanax help?

I am prescribed .5mg xanax up to 3 times a day ... today was a good day I have not needed to take any medicine ... but im starting to feel my anxiety ...

Is clonazepam stronger than xanax?

Have been on .5mg xanax for 6 mos and my Dr switched me to .5mg clonazepam. I have severe anxiety and depression. The .5 xanax was no longer ...