How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Taking Lexapro for depression. Can I take Xanax for a panic attack?

I'm currently taking 5mg of lexapro a day for depression, anxiety and OCD. If I start to have a panic attack can I take .25 mg of xanax while ...

I have been taking up to 3 mg day of xanax now a new doctor switched me to .5mg of clozepam 2x a da?

I am having withdrawl symptoms and when I had a panic attack the clozepam didnt touch it I still had a couple xanax left so I took one and it stopped ...

Panic Disorder - I have been having panic attacks for 4 years. Mostly anxiety attacks. Since being?

... put on meds I feel worse. I feeel the same as I did the day after my first panic attack as I do now.only now I am on xanax 1 mg 3 times daily. My ...

Why is the xanax NOT taking away my anxiety?

Okay I start having another panic attack about 45 minutes ago, I took a xanax and let it melt under my tongue and then drank some water, I am still ...

I am totally scared to death to start Luvox for my OCD anxiety panic! I take xanax. How do I mix?

I take no more then 1.5mg xanax a day.. I want to take Luvox but just can't do it! I am getting so upset at the thought its making everything ...