How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Taking Lexapro for depression. Can I take Xanax for a panic attack?

I'm currently taking 5mg of lexapro a day for depression, anxiety and OCD. If I start to have a panic attack can I take .25 mg of xanax while ...

Alprazolam - I am taking .5mg xr Xanax per day. Can I add .25 regular Xanax on occasion if needed?

I am taking .5mg XR Xanax for anxiety. But still feel panic occasionally. Can I add a .25 Xanax if needed? Not XR.

Panic Disorder - Does anyone use Xanax and Klonopin to help with panic and anxiety?

I joined this group to seek comments about my wife's dependence on both Xanax and Klonopin, as our Primarey Physician said that both drugs are ...

Is clonazepam stronger than xanax?

Have been on .5mg xanax for 6 mos and my Dr switched me to .5mg clonazepam. I have severe anxiety and depression. The .5 xanax was no longer ...