How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Oh am I a mess. Have a question about xanax and xanax xr?

Hello group. I am new here. Found you desperately searching for help. I have been on xanax for 20 years. Started at .25mg twice a day and worked up ...

Why is the xanax NOT taking away my anxiety?

Okay I start having another panic attack about 45 minutes ago, I took a xanax and let it melt under my tongue and then drank some water, I am still ...

If cut one of my xanax pills in half will .25mg of xanax help?

I am prescribed .5mg xanax up to 3 times a day ... today was a good day I have not needed to take any medicine ... but im starting to feel my anxiety ...

Alprazolam - I am taking .5mg xr Xanax per day. Can I add .25 regular Xanax on occasion if needed?

I am taking .5mg XR Xanax for anxiety. But still feel panic occasionally. Can I add a .25 Xanax if needed? Not XR.