How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Taking Lexapro for depression. Can I take Xanax for a panic attack?

I'm currently taking 5mg of lexapro a day for depression, anxiety and OCD. If I start to have a panic attack can I take .25 mg of xanax while ...

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

Panic Disorder - I have been having panic attacks for 4 years. Mostly anxiety attacks. Since being?

... put on meds I feel worse. I feeel the same as I did the day after my first panic attack as I do now.only now I am on xanax 1 mg 3 times daily. My ...

If cut one of my xanax pills in half will .25mg of xanax help?

I am prescribed .5mg xanax up to 3 times a day ... today was a good day I have not needed to take any medicine ... but im starting to feel my anxiety ...