How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Does xanax xr work better than xanax ir?

I,ve been taking xanax ir 1mg 4x daily for many years for my anxiety disorder,but i still have severe panic attacks at times.My doctor has just ...

Panic Disorder - I have been having panic attacks for 4 years. Mostly anxiety attacks. Since being?

... put on meds I feel worse. I feeel the same as I did the day after my first panic attack as I do now.only now I am on xanax 1 mg 3 times daily. My ...

Panic Disorder with agoraphobia - Could I be going through xanax withdrawal?

I started on 4mg of xanax a day a year ago after 8mg of klonapin did nothing to hinder my anxiety or panic attacks. I was on 6mg a day of xanax for ...

Is clonazepam stronger than xanax?

Have been on .5mg xanax for 6 mos and my Dr switched me to .5mg clonazepam. I have severe anxiety and depression. The .5 xanax was no longer ...

5 answers 1 day 21 hours ago