How many 5mg Vaium equals 1 mg xanax?

Hey lunadog,

A 5mg Valium is equal to a 0.5 mg Xanax.

Laurie

LaurieShay 22 Mar 2011

oops, to answer your question then it would take two 5mg Valiums to equal a 1mg Xanax.

puckiemull 22 Mar 2011

Laurie
Does that mean xanax is stronger then valium or vice versa?

Panic atks Xanax,what is the dose for moderate/severe panic disorder, how well does venlafaxine wrk?

I have taken Xanax 2 times since I was 18 and I am now 33. I need to start taking it again due to a divorce and I am wondering what the average daily ...

Taking Lexapro for depression. Can I take Xanax for a panic attack?

I'm currently taking 5mg of lexapro a day for depression, anxiety and OCD. If I start to have a panic attack can I take .25 mg of xanax while ...

I have been taking up to 3 mg day of xanax now a new doctor switched me to .5mg of clozepam 2x a da?

I am having withdrawl symptoms and when I had a panic attack the clozepam didnt touch it I still had a couple xanax left so I took one and it stopped ...

If cut one of my xanax pills in half will .25mg of xanax help?

I am prescribed .5mg xanax up to 3 times a day ... today was a good day I have not needed to take any medicine ... but im starting to feel my anxiety ...

I am totally scared to death to start Luvox for my OCD anxiety panic! I take xanax. How do I mix?

I take no more then 1.5mg xanax a day.. I want to take Luvox but just can't do it! I am getting so upset at the thought its making everything ...