How long does oxycodone stay in your system, before you can pass a drug test?

In my experience the oxycodone can stay in your system as little as 72hrs or more depending on how much you are taking and how long you have been taking them for

The absolute shortest time in the best case scenario is 3 days and up to 7 or 8. It depends on the persons metabolism, how often and how much they are taking.

48 hours. I take a drug test every 3 months and I weigh 210 lbs. I am prescribed oxycodone 10/325 four times a day and I ran out. I did not test positive for the drug. My thyroid has been taken out and I am on replacement therapy. I am not very active either. I hope this helps.

crazy21 3 Aug 2013

is this just for urine test or blood test?