How long does it take for Mag Citrate to start working?

Anonymous

If it is the laxative mag citrate, it should work quickly, within an hour.

Magnesium Citrate - my stomach is constantly gurgling. I have diahrea on a constant basis. when i?

... am in public for some reason i cannot got to the bathroom, so i hold it till i get home and then i am miserable and bloated. will this help me ...

My doctor said to take magnesium citrate for constipation?

This is the first time I have had this condition. He has had me on Miralax the past two days and it has not been effective. I took two Correctol ...

Should Magnesium Citrate be taken with or without pain meds?

I have been constipated for weeks due to pain medication, stress, vacation and probably diet too. I have gone to the bathroom, but I am not fully ...

Can Mag citrate cause very dry eyes and what about continued use for chronic constipation?

Mag.Citrate has been helpful for chronic constipation in the past month. However it seems like I've heard that it drains the body of important ...