How long does it take for Mag Citrate to start working?

Anonymous

If it is the laxative mag citrate, it should work quickly, within an hour.

Magnesium Citrate - my stomach is constantly gurgling. I have diahrea on a constant basis. when i?

... am in public for some reason i cannot got to the bathroom, so i hold it till i get home and then i am miserable and bloated. will this help me ...

I take magnesium citrate as a supplement, I started having stomach pains and gas after about a week?

... from taking it in powdered form. I wonder if magnesium citrate could do this?

Would magnesium citrate help with medication induced by antidepressant "anafrinal"?

100 mg taken daily and 25 mg of seriguel.

Can Mag citrate cause very dry eyes and what about continued use for chronic constipation?

Mag.Citrate has been helpful for chronic constipation in the past month. However it seems like I've heard that it drains the body of important ...

Magnesium Citrate for nightmares?

I take magnesium Citrate at bedtime. I have been told that in addition to being a good laxative it is also effective in reducing the amount and/or ...