How long does it take for Mag Citrate to start working?

Anonymous

If it is the laxative mag citrate, it should work quickly, within an hour.

Magnesium Citrate - my stomach is constantly gurgling. I have diahrea on a constant basis. when i?

... am in public for some reason i cannot got to the bathroom, so i hold it till i get home and then i am miserable and bloated. will this help me ...

Should Magnesium Citrate be taken with or without pain meds?

I have been constipated for weeks due to pain medication, stress, vacation and probably diet too. I have gone to the bathroom, but I am not fully ...

When should I drink the glass of water with magnesium citrate for colonoscopy? Before, or after?

3 comments said to drink a glass of water with the mag citrate but didnt indicate when

What is the maximum dosage for colace stool softener at one time?

I took 400 mg at on time. I have chronic constipation and nothing works except for Magnesium Citrate. I don't have bowel movement unless i use ...

Magnesium Citrate for nightmares?

I take magnesium Citrate at bedtime. I have been told that in addition to being a good laxative it is also effective in reducing the amount and/or ...