How long does it take for Mag Citrate to start working?

Anonymous

If it is the laxative mag citrate, it should work quickly, within an hour.

Magnesium Citrate - my stomach is constantly gurgling. I have diahrea on a constant basis. when i?

... am in public for some reason i cannot got to the bathroom, so i hold it till i get home and then i am miserable and bloated. will this help me ...

My doctor said to take magnesium citrate for constipation?

This is the first time I have had this condition. He has had me on Miralax the past two days and it has not been effective. I took two Correctol ...

Can Mag citrate cause very dry eyes and what about continued use for chronic constipation?

Mag.Citrate has been helpful for chronic constipation in the past month. However it seems like I've heard that it drains the body of important ...

When should I drink the glass of water with magnesium citrate for colonoscopy? Before, or after?

3 comments said to drink a glass of water with the mag citrate but didnt indicate when

What is the maximum dosage for colace stool softener at one time?

I took 400 mg at on time. I have chronic constipation and nothing works except for Magnesium Citrate. I don't have bowel movement unless i use ...