How long does it take for Mag Citrate to start working?

Anonymous

If it is the laxative mag citrate, it should work quickly, within an hour.

I take magnesium citrate as a supplement, I started having stomach pains and gas after about a week?

... from taking it in powdered form. I wonder if magnesium citrate could do this?

My doctor said to take magnesium citrate for constipation?

This is the first time I have had this condition. He has had me on Miralax the past two days and it has not been effective. I took two Correctol ...

Can Mag citrate cause very dry eyes and what about continued use for chronic constipation?

Mag.Citrate has been helpful for chronic constipation in the past month. However it seems like I've heard that it drains the body of important ...

When should I drink the glass of water with magnesium citrate for colonoscopy? Before, or after?

3 comments said to drink a glass of water with the mag citrate but didnt indicate when

Magnesium Citrate for nightmares?

I take magnesium Citrate at bedtime. I have been told that in addition to being a good laxative it is also effective in reducing the amount and/or ...