How long does ciprofloxacin stay in your system after your last pill?

I realize this answer is very late but may be useful to someone in future.

The serum elimination half-life in subjects with normal renal function is approximately 4 hours. Approximately 40 to 50% of an orally administered dose is excreted in the urine as unchanged drug.

It takes 5.5 x elimination half lifes for a medicine to be out of ones system. Therefore you could expect ciprofloxacin to be in your system for approximately 22 hours (5.5 x 4 hours).