How does clobetasol compare with triamcinolone for effectiveness?

Triamcinolone is stronger than clobetasol.

Clobetasol Propionate -- Has there been any report of hair falling out at an unusual rate?

I have used Clobetasol for up to two weeks at a time due to exzema or itching red spots on the front of my lower legs--usually one leg, then the ...

Can you suggest me any drugs except Triamcinolone acetonide? because use a lot of it is not good?

My skin,s illness started about 6 years ago.when I am in warm place or under pressure or get angry, all of my skin make red rash and start itching.A ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Can use of this Triamcinolone Acetonide cause male impotence or ED?

Can use of this drug cause male erectile disfunction or similar problems? Lack of or reduced ejaculate, erections have minimal effectiveness or ...

My doctor prescribed Clobetasol cream for dryness and fissures in the vaginal and perineum area 2x a

... day. After a few days of use I am having pain and cramping in the bladder. Could the Clobetasol have migrated to the bladder and be causing the ...