How does clobetasol compare with triamcinolone for effectiveness?

Triamcinolone is stronger than clobetasol.

Can you suggest me any drugs except Triamcinolone acetonide? because use a lot of it is not good?

My skin,s illness started about 6 years ago.when I am in warm place or under pressure or get angry, all of my skin make red rash and start itching.A ...

My doctor prescribed Clobetasol cream for dryness and fissures in the vaginal and perineum area 2x a

... day. After a few days of use I am having pain and cramping in the bladder. Could the Clobetasol have migrated to the bladder and be causing the ...

Clobetasol for sun reaction?

I have a skin reaction only during summer, as soon as the sun hits my skin during summer I start with a rash, itch just about every uncovered place ...

Dermatitis - I had completed a Hep C treatment in October of 2009 and one side effect is extreme?

... itchiness with rashes. I am currently using Fluocinonide on my legs and Mupirocin on my hands. I was using Triamcinolone and Clobetasol ...