How does clobetasol compare with triamcinolone for effectiveness?

Triamcinolone is stronger than clobetasol.

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Can use of this Triamcinolone Acetonide cause male impotence or ED?

Can use of this drug cause male erectile disfunction or similar problems? Lack of or reduced ejaculate, erections have minimal effectiveness or ...

My doctor prescribed Clobetasol cream for dryness and fissures in the vaginal and perineum area 2x a

... day. After a few days of use I am having pain and cramping in the bladder. Could the Clobetasol have migrated to the bladder and be causing the ...

Dermatitis - I had completed a Hep C treatment in October of 2009 and one side effect is extreme?

... itchiness with rashes. I am currently using Fluocinonide on my legs and Mupirocin on my hands. I was using Triamcinolone and Clobetasol ...

Can clobetasol cause boils/abscesses such as carbuncle on the inner labia?

I have developed what I believe to be possibly an infected hair follicle or blocked sweat gland on my inner labia. I had it before, but never quite ...