How does clobetasol compare with triamcinolone for effectiveness?

Triamcinolone is stronger than clobetasol.

Can you suggest me any drugs except Triamcinolone acetonide? because use a lot of it is not good?

My skin,s illness started about 6 years ago.when I am in warm place or under pressure or get angry, all of my skin make red rash and start itching.A ...

My doctor prescribed Clobetasol cream for dryness and fissures in the vaginal and perineum area 2x a

... day. After a few days of use I am having pain and cramping in the bladder. Could the Clobetasol have migrated to the bladder and be causing the ...

Vancomicin is used for C. difficile control, but is the new macrolide fidaxomicine better?

How can we compare results of effectiveness from both, are there any clinical trails that can prove this??

Can clobetasol cause boils/abscesses such as carbuncle on the inner labia?

I have developed what I believe to be possibly an infected hair follicle or blocked sweat gland on my inner labia. I had it before, but never quite ...