How do I get xanax out of my system faster?

Anonymous

It will stay in your system 3 to 4 days.

You can try drinking more fluids, sweating... but it will still remain in your system for the period of time I mentioned.-

Take care.-

How long does it take for 2mg xanax and a few bowl hits take to leave your system?

I have been on probation and on urinalysis for 6 months, so I have been clean from everything in 6 months, and last night I took 5 small bowl hits of ...

I took. .25 mgs. Of xanax at 3 pm today. I need to pass a sensitive urinalysis tomorrow. What can?

... help me get it all out of my system? Any similar experiences... or suggestions? What can I do to flush this small amount of xanax out of my ...

I have to go for my cdl permit in 7 days urine test help asap?

i took a 2mg xanax 3 days and and i took 2 30 mg oxycodone tablets how long will it take for the xanax to get out of my system? and wat can i do to ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...