How do I get xanax out of my system faster?

Anonymous

It will stay in your system 3 to 4 days.

You can try drinking more fluids, sweating... but it will still remain in your system for the period of time I mentioned.-

Take care.-

how long does it take to get Xanax out of your system?

I take a doctors scrip of .1 Xanax 1 to 2 times a day

Xanax- Alprozolam?

I have taken xanax for 2 yrs on a daily basis, 2 to 5 mgs a day. How long will this stay in my system before i can pass u/a?

I took. .25 mgs. Of xanax at 3 pm today. I need to pass a sensitive urinalysis tomorrow. What can?

... help me get it all out of my system? Any similar experiences... or suggestions? What can I do to flush this small amount of xanax out of my ...

How long will xanax stay in your system being a non regular taker?

My buddy took his first xanax 2 nights ago. They are 2 mg and he wants to take another one tonight but has a drug test on march 8. I told him he ...

How long does Xanax stay in you system?

I have a drug test monday December 31,2012 and i need to know the exact amount of days it takes for the xanax to leave my system i only took 5 MG of ...