Has anyone used voltaren gel for bursitis of the hip?

I haven't used Voltaren Gel for bursitis myself, but I have used it for back pain and it really helps in my case. You can try and see if it helps you.

The link below has reviews made by people who have used it for pain, not necessarily for bursitis. You may find it useful. Thanks.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/diclofenac-topical/voltaren-gel-for-pain.html

The Mad Man 1 Jun 2011

I am currently using this Voltaren Gel for bursitis of the hip and it seems to work effectively well. I am happy with the results of this medication. It seems to numb the pain area enough for me to get some sleep. I recommend this stuff because of all the procedures, products, pills and patches, this one seems to be more effective than anything I have tried at present. It really cuts the pain level down to a manageable level and so far I am thankful for this gel.

The Mad Man 18 Sep 2011

I have got to add that I am still using the Voltaren Gel and it does take the pain level down at least one notch. So far this medication really seems to help. My doc put me on Skelaxin and that really helped and I rarely use the Voltaren Gel but when I have to, it works for me.