Has anyone developed blood clots (pulmonary embolism) while on Cymbalta?

Pulmonary embolism and blood clots are not known side effects of Cymbalta, but it may be possible.

The link below has known side effects of Cymbalta.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/cymbalta-side-effects.html

The warning on the product info speaks to increases in bleeding risks alone or along with anti-coagulants. The problem therefore lies in between the lines. Cymbalta causes an increase in bleeding (significant in some people) so it naturally follows that if you were to withdraw from it, chances are your blood will thicken up. If you are in a sedentary lifestyle that can be deadly as my left leg began to form clots within weeks of withdrawing after using the drug since it's intro. A combination of negligence on the part of the physician to monitor my INC (after I had a stroke from withdrawing from it in 2010, DUH!) and Lilly's less than full disclosure of withdrawal side effect led to a triple pulmonary embolism. So in long, Yes I think that it does!!!