Fenofibrate - Can I eat grapefruit while taking this drug?

Yes, it's fine to take fenofibrate and grapefruit/grapefruit juice together. There are no known interactions between these two.

http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/fenofibrate.html

Lipitor and Grapefruit?

Does lipitor interact with grapefruit juice? I'm taking lipitor for my high cholesterol at the moment and just wondering if it's ok to eat ...

What foods are you not suppose to eat with Cymbalta?

It was on the news, that you can't eat grapefruit, while taking zocor. If you eat grapefruit alo,t like my mom, it can kill you.

Can you eat red/pink grapefruit at the same time as taking fenofibrate for high cholesterol?

I know there is a interaction taking statin drugs and eating red grapefruit. This combination should be avoided. Don't know it also applies to ...

Why are you not suppose to eat or drink grapefruit juice while taking Tradozone?

I have been taking this for months now and just noticed on the bottle the notice... do not eat or drink grapefruit juice while being treated by this ...