Fenofibrate - Can I eat grapefruit while taking this drug?

Yes, it's fine to take fenofibrate and grapefruit/grapefruit juice together. There are no known interactions between these two.

http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/fenofibrate.html

I have been told by a couple of people don't eat grapefruit while on BP medications?

I eat a 1/2 grapefruit every morning. Is this OK with Losartan?

What foods are you not suppose to eat with Cymbalta?

It was on the news, that you can't eat grapefruit, while taking zocor. If you eat grapefruit alo,t like my mom, it can kill you.

Can you eat red/pink grapefruit at the same time as taking fenofibrate for high cholesterol?

I know there is a interaction taking statin drugs and eating red grapefruit. This combination should be avoided. Don't know it also applies to ...

Is it really true that if I am taking atenolol tab or any bp pill, you must not eat drink grapefru?

Is it really true that if I a m taking a blood pressure pill-atenolol tablet (any bp pill) I cannot eat or drink a grapefruit? It's prohibited ...