Fenofibrate - Can I eat grapefruit while taking this drug?

Yes, it's fine to take fenofibrate and grapefruit/grapefruit juice together. There are no known interactions between these two.

http://www.drugs.com/drug-interactions/fenofibrate.html

What foods are you not suppose to eat with Cymbalta?

It was on the news, that you can't eat grapefruit, while taking zocor. If you eat grapefruit alo,t like my mom, it can kill you.

Does grapefruit juice interact with metoprolol, hydrocodone, insulin, fenofibrate, aspirin?

I need to know what effect grapefruit juice would have on any of the above listed medications, whether adversely or otherwise. In other words, will ...

Why are you not suppose to eat or drink grapefruit juice while taking Tradozone?

I have been taking this for months now and just noticed on the bottle the notice... do not eat or drink grapefruit juice while being treated by this ...