Fenofibrate - Can I eat grapefruit while taking this drug?

Yes, it's fine to take fenofibrate and grapefruit/grapefruit juice together. There are no known interactions between these two.

Can you eat red/pink grapefruit at the same time as taking fenofibrate for high cholesterol?

I know there is a interaction taking statin drugs and eating red grapefruit. This combination should be avoided. Don't know it also applies to ...

Does grapefruit juice interact with metoprolol, hydrocodone, insulin, fenofibrate, aspirin?

I need to know what effect grapefruit juice would have on any of the above listed medications, whether adversely or otherwise. In other words, will ...

Is it really true that if I am taking atenolol tab or any bp pill, you must not eat drink grapefru?

Is it really true that if I a m taking a blood pressure pill-atenolol tablet (any bp pill) I cannot eat or drink a grapefruit? It's prohibited ...

Why are you not suppose to eat or drink grapefruit juice while taking Tradozone?

I have been taking this for months now and just noticed on the bottle the notice... do not eat or drink grapefruit juice while being treated by this ...