Doxy Lemmon - will doxycycline help fight off an infection from a spider bite?

Doxycycline is a tetracycline antibiotic. It fights bacteria in the body. It is used to treat many different bacterial infections, such as urinary tract infections, acne, gonorrhea, and chlamydia, periodontitis (gum disease), and others.

It could also be used to treat blemishes, bumps, and acne-like lesions caused by rosacea. Doxycycline will not treat facial redness caused by rosacea.

For a spider bite it would be better if you sort medical advice, take care, best wishes!