Does prascion cleanser sometimes make skin break out a little at first use?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Been using the cleanser twice daily for a month ... haven't really seen any changes in my skin?

I have been using the cleanser twice daily for about a month now and haven't really seen any changes in my skin. I also apply Differin gel at ...

How long until I see results? ... its been 2 months and still nothing... : /?

I have been using Prascion cleanser and Differin gel at night, i have constant break outs... how long until i see results... anyone?

What is the best cleanser to use with Ziana?

I've been using Ziana for just 1 week. I'm currently using skinID cleanser, however I'm wondering if I should try something else. ...

Would it be real dangerous to put DexiLant 60mg in my face cleanser?

I read the inactive ingredients in Dexilant and saw several major ingredients that are in the best microdermabrasion scrubs for faces. I believe ...

Been using Adapalene and I'm getting SEVERELY dry skin! What do I do??

I have been using this medication for about a week now. From the reviews I can see that I'm going through the purging stage because my skin ...