Does prascion cleanser sometimes make skin break out a little at first use?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Been using the cleanser twice daily for a month ... haven't really seen any changes in my skin?

I have been using the cleanser twice daily for about a month now and haven't really seen any changes in my skin. I also apply Differin gel at ...

How long does it take to clear up your skin when using Avar cleanser?

I have moderate acne. I've been washing my wash with Avar for a little over a week. my face is getting pretty dry so i only use it once a day ...

Cetaphil Cleanser - My 17 y/o dauther started Cetaphil for oil control, with Epiduo moisturizer?

... afterwards, per dermatologist for oily skin/acne. she has experienced severe dryness and skin burnng. She has stopped using this, but still feels ...

Mononessa - causing my skin to break out in acne, what should I do?

I started taking the pills last Sunday, which means I've been on them for a little over... a week now. And about 3 days in I started to notice ...

Would it be real dangerous to put DexiLant 60mg in my face cleanser?

I read the inactive ingredients in Dexilant and saw several major ingredients that are in the best microdermabrasion scrubs for faces. I believe ...