Does prascion cleanser sometimes make skin break out a little at first use?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Been using the cleanser twice daily for a month ... haven't really seen any changes in my skin?

I have been using the cleanser twice daily for about a month now and haven't really seen any changes in my skin. I also apply Differin gel at ...

What is the best cleanser to use with Ziana?

I've been using Ziana for just 1 week. I'm currently using skinID cleanser, however I'm wondering if I should try something else. ...

Mononessa - causing my skin to break out in acne, what should I do?

I started taking the pills last Sunday, which means I've been on them for a little over... a week now. And about 3 days in I started to notice ...

What is the tell (physical) tale signs that the mirena is at the end?

I've got the merina in 2011 and no complaints. Three months ago, I started having break-outs, at first I thought its was stress-related because ...

Been using Adapalene and I'm getting SEVERELY dry skin! What do I do??

I have been using this medication for about a week now. From the reviews I can see that I'm going through the purging stage because my skin ...