Does prascion cleanser sometimes make skin break out a little at first use?

Responses

No responses have yet been posted. Add your response to this question.

Been using the cleanser twice daily for a month ... haven't really seen any changes in my skin?

I have been using the cleanser twice daily for about a month now and haven't really seen any changes in my skin. I also apply Differin gel at ...

How long does it take to clear up your skin when using Avar cleanser?

I have moderate acne. I've been washing my wash with Avar for a little over a week. my face is getting pretty dry so i only use it once a day ...

What is the best cleanser to use with Ziana?

I've been using Ziana for just 1 week. I'm currently using skinID cleanser, however I'm wondering if I should try something else. ...

Clearskin - Hi, My name is Jacoby and I just wanted tips on how to get clearer skin. Here's some?

... background: For a while I've struggled with my acne and dark scars on my face for as long as I was a teenager. I honestly thought nothing ...