Does phenazopyridine help with kidney stones?

From what I know I don't think phenazopyridine would help for kidney stones.

Phenazopyridine is a pain reliever that affects the lower part of your urinary tract (bladder and urethra).

Phenazopyridine is used to treat pain, burning, increased urination, and increased urge to urinate. These symptoms are usually caused by infection, injury, surgery, catheter, or other conditions that irritate the lower urinary tract.
Phenazopyridine will treat the symptoms of a urinary tract infection, but this medication does not treat the actual infection. Take any antibiotic that your doctor prescribes to treat your infection.

http://www.drugs.com/comments/phenazopyridine/

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/phenazopyridine.html

I apologize but this is not a medication that I am familiar with, if I can't help I will not give information that I am unsure of