Does oxycodone have an anti-inflamatory?

YES! IT IS AS FALLOWS! let me know if you need more of a break down, or anything else fireguy. Acetaminophen IS TYLONAL I BELIEVE MAX DAILY DOSE IS 800MG. OVER THAT YOU INJURE YOUR LIVER
Each tablet, for oral administration, contains oxycodone hydrochloride and acetaminophen in the following strengths:

oxy/apap doesnt have an anti-inflamatory and its safe to take ibuprophen with this med... and the max dose per day for tylenol is 4g (400mg) and even with that it can cause some liver damage just not as severe...

Psychmajor 19 Jan 2010

sorry 4000mg