Does nuvaring still prevent pregnancy if a man cums inside of you?

Yes, NuvaRing should prevent pregnancy even if you don't use any other precautions.

How should I use NuvaRing?

Use NuvaRing exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not use the medication in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.

NuvaRing comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow these directions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.

Your doctor will tell which day of your menstrual cycle to insert the first vaginal ring you use. During the first 7 days of using your first vaginal ring, you may need to use back-up birth control, such as condoms or a spermicide. Follow your doctor's instructions.

peekapoolove 22 Oct 2009

thank you so much for getting back so quickly... but would it increase the chances of me getting pregnant? or is it just not likely?

Marvell 22 Oct 2009

If you have used the Nuva Ring probably then no you shouldn't become pregnant.

Even though you may have used it, you aren't entirely protected depending on how dialated your cervix was (how pushed back it was) can effect it. If the NuvaRing came out or you took it out during intercourse then put it back in and felt period symptoms, then you're in danger of being pregnant. I'd talk to your Gyn on your next check up or order of NuvaRing.