Does Lupron injections cause weight gain in women?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Endometriosis - I have a severe case of endo and I just recieved my first injection of Lupron 4 days

... ago and wondering when I should start feeling some of the side effects. I also got my period the same day as the injection and wondering if this ...

Do regular injections of lupron cause steady and rapid body weight gain?

I have gained approximately forty pounds since beginning lupron injections almost two years ago. Is this normal?

Does Lupron cause weight gain, or does it cause people to be hungry and therefore gain weight?

I received the 10 days ago and I am always hungry. Does this medication cause weight gain, or does it just make you more hungry?

Lupron - How bad are side effects?

I have vaginal endometriosis and fibroids. Came off Seasonique because blood pressure was too high. Doctor plans on D&C, laser ablation & ...