Does Lupron injections cause weight gain in women?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Endometriosis - I have a severe case of endo and I just recieved my first injection of Lupron 4 days

... ago and wondering when I should start feeling some of the side effects. I also got my period the same day as the injection and wondering if this ...

Does Lupron lead to weight gain?

hi, I am in level 3 endometrioma and doctor prescribed me Lupron. Please advice if i will gain weight

Does Lupron cause weight gain, or does it cause people to be hungry and therefore gain weight?

I received the 10 days ago and I am always hungry. Does this medication cause weight gain, or does it just make you more hungry?

Brisdalle/Paxil: How much weight did women gain during a 6 month period!?

Why do drug trials last only 6 weeks? How can anyone really determine weight gain during 1 and 1/2 months? Let me know how all women's weight ...

Lupron Depot - I gained 27 pounds in 3 months after starting the infections. I refused to receive?

... my last 2 shots of a 6 month series. The drug is horrible. Has anyone else experienced MAJOR weight gain? Major fatigue? If so, does the weight ...

0 answers 19 days ago