Does Lupron injections cause weight gain in women?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Does Lupron lead to weight gain?

hi, I am in level 3 endometrioma and doctor prescribed me Lupron. Please advice if i will gain weight

Does Lupron cause weight gain, or does it cause people to be hungry and therefore gain weight?

I received the 10 days ago and I am always hungry. Does this medication cause weight gain, or does it just make you more hungry?

Can I start Lupron treatment if I have started my cycle?

... Hello, I am supposed to be put on lupron to reduce the size of a large fibroid for 3 months before?surgery. I was told to do my first injection a ...

Lupron - How bad are side effects?

I have vaginal endometriosis and fibroids. Came off Seasonique because blood pressure was too high. Doctor plans on D&C, laser ablation & ...

Lupron - Any advice/drug to counter the weight gain?

Have experienced weight gain (among other side effects). Was looking for help/recomendations to increase metabolism to counter the weight gain.