Does Tramadol contain aspirin?

Anonymous

Hi,

No, it does not contain aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid)

Take care

christineATU 4 Aug 2010

Maso is correct.

Anonymous 4 Aug 2010

Thank you Chris.-

I have a stress fracture. WebMD says not to take acetaminophine. Is tramadol a NSAID?

I read that aspirin can inhibit healing of stress fractures. Is Tramadol in the same category as aspirin?

Can I take hydrocodone if Im taking wellbutrin and celexa?

I tore some ligaments in my shoulder a couple of years ago and it has started hurting badly due to the cold weather. Aspirin does nothing, but my ...

Does tramadol 50mg contain aspirin?

I was giving tramadol 50mg for pain that has been caused by my lower stomach but does it contain... aspirin?

I just want to know if neurontin contains aspirin-and no where am I finding the answer?

i have looked at everything-it tells me what other things are in it, or other names it goes by, and possible side effects if taken with aspirin, but ...

Can I take Tramadol HCL while awaiting surgery?

I'm scheduled for a biopsy. no aspirin or pain relievers containing aspirin 7 days prior. Can I safely take Tramadol HCL 50MG for back pain?

2 answers 1 day 18 hours ago