Does cymbalta cause memory loss?

Cymbalta's common neurologic are Dizziness, Headache, Insomnia, Somnolence (drowsiness). It should not cause memory loss. If you are having memory loss and suspect its from cymbalta its a more serious side effect

Anonymous

Hello dmoshe. No it doesn't meaning cause memory loss., but it can effect it, in as much you might seem preoccupied with something, then while doing whatever you might be into, So, in a manner of speaking, you would not remember what is going on around you. It can change your way of thinking. It can also impair it. best to you.

Anonymous 30 Oct 2011

Seems lots of drugs can do that. I have that problem all the time. Good answer Pledge my friend...

Anonymous 30 Oct 2011

Good morning Mary. Very true though, I've had it happen over the years with several drugs that I was on. Effexcor was literally the worst offender. In my case to say that it was almost scarey is being polite. Actually, a good topic for a new question, what medication have you taken that you found to be the worse offender in regards to how your memory was effected. Have a great day friend, still time for a cuppa