I am having clexane injections do I have to avoid any certain food and drink?

You do not need to avoid any foods while taking Clexane.

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - I recently had a large DVT following long car ride?

and had a PE (likely starting from a DVT) in '01. I'm 41, active, healthy, and do NOT have any genetic thrombolytic factors. I am currently ...

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

I am going on a 12 flight and have had a DVT, Pulm thrombosis and thombosis in eye in 2008 and am?

... currently on ecotrin. Do i need to use Clexane for the flight and for how long must I stop the Ecotrin?

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - I have a genetic mutation C677T, which makes me associated with an?

... increased risk for hyperhomocysteinemia and venous thrombosis, my docotor was aware of this before pacemaker surgery , was he spposed to give me ...