I am having clexane injections do I have to avoid any certain food and drink?

You do not need to avoid any foods while taking Clexane.

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) -should I have still have swelling even though I'm at the right levels?

I'm 26 with clots in my right leg. I have factor 5 leaden and protein s... and c deficits. I'm in 10 mg of warfarin. My inr/pt is at 2.7.

I am going on a 12 flight and have had a DVT, Pulm thrombosis and thombosis in eye in 2008 and am?

... currently on ecotrin. Do i need to use Clexane for the flight and for how long must I stop the Ecotrin?

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - I am on Xarelto for a partial DVT diagnosed on 10-11. My Vascular Dr.?

... did doppler on 10-28 and no evidence of DVT. I am still taking Xarelto for the 3 month therapy. After 3 busy days I have a cramp pain in my calf. ...