I am having clexane injections do I have to avoid any certain food and drink?

You do not need to avoid any foods while taking Clexane.

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) -should I have still have swelling even though I'm at the right levels?

I'm 26 with clots in my right leg. I have factor 5 leaden and protein s... and c deficits. I'm in 10 mg of warfarin. My inr/pt is at 2.7.

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - I have a genetic mutation C677T, which makes me associated with an?

... increased risk for hyperhomocysteinemia and venous thrombosis, my docotor was aware of this before pacemaker surgery , was he spposed to give me ...

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Is my Cardiologist correct here - He has opted to leave a Greenfield?

... Filter in my Inferior Vena Cava "as an extra measure of protection" and I thought biological material built up on these? I have good, ...