I am having clexane injections do I have to avoid any certain food and drink?

You do not need to avoid any foods while taking Clexane.

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - has anyone been able to get SSI disability from DVT. I am?

... a truck driver and can no longer drive I am 56 years old doctors will not give me release to go back to driving

Clexane - Hi, Im a 35 year old female who for the past 36 months has been living with blood clots in

... my upper body there is no medical history of them in family and i have never had them in my legs no operations or long distance traveling before ...

I am going on a 12 flight and have had a DVT, Pulm thrombosis and thombosis in eye in 2008 and am?

... currently on ecotrin. Do i need to use Clexane for the flight and for how long must I stop the Ecotrin?

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - Is my Cardiologist correct here - He has opted to leave a Greenfield?

... Filter in my Inferior Vena Cava "as an extra measure of protection" and I thought biological material built up on these? I have good, ...