I am having clexane injections do I have to avoid any certain food and drink?

You do not need to avoid any foods while taking Clexane.

Deep Vein Thrombosis -- Recurrent Event - I recently had a large DVT following long car ride?

and had a PE (likely starting from a DVT) in '01. I'm 41, active, healthy, and do NOT have any genetic thrombolytic factors. I am currently ...

Clexane - Hi, Im a 35 year old female who for the past 36 months has been living with blood clots in

... my upper body there is no medical history of them in family and i have never had them in my legs no operations or long distance traveling before ...

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) -should I have still have swelling even though I'm at the right levels?

I'm 26 with clots in my right leg. I have factor 5 leaden and protein s... and c deficits. I'm in 10 mg of warfarin. My inr/pt is at 2.7.

I am going on a 12 flight and have had a DVT, Pulm thrombosis and thombosis in eye in 2008 and am?

... currently on ecotrin. Do i need to use Clexane for the flight and for how long must I stop the Ecotrin?