Clean ciclopirox from toe nail?

Please see instructions below.

To use ciclopirox topical nail lacquer:

Remove any loose nail or nail material using nail clippers or a nail file.

Apply ciclopirox topical nail lacquer once daily (preferably at bedtime) to all affected nails with the applicator brush provided. Apply the lacquer evenly over the entire nail. Where possible, apply the nail laquer to the underside of the nail and to the skin beneath it. Allow the lacquer to dry (approximately 30 seconds) before putting on socks or stockings. After applying the medication, wait 8 hours before taking a bath or shower.

Apply ciclopirox topical nail lacquer daily over the previous coat. Once a week, remove ciclopirox topical nail lacquer with alcohol. Remove as much as possible of the damaged nail using nail clippers or nail a file.

Use ciclopirox topical nail lacquer on nails and immediately surrounding skin only. Avoid contact with other areas.