Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

Is it okay to take Cephalexin (generic for Keflex) with Ketoconazole (for skin acne)?

Was already on Cephalexin (500 mg twice/day). Dr. prescribed Ketoconazole for fungal skin infection. Didn't fill prescription right away, so ...

I am having continuous fungal skin infection in shape of soars particularly on my face and abdomen?

I consulted doctors who advised me to take different antibiotics like cephalexin (sporidex af375), lynx-500 and augmentin and also ayurvedic syrup ...

Can I take cephalexin pills for skin and or urinary kidney infection if I am allergic to Penicillin?

Allergic to penicillan, amoxicillan, arethromicin, and or codine? have a gall bladder infection .

Can amoxicillin cure ring worm?

Ive been using a highly concentrated dandruff shampoo on the affected areas along with tanactin cream for two weeks, but the infection is spreading ...