Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

I have developed ring worm on my face a week ago and and now spreading to my neck. Pls advice?

Doctor prescribe Econazole for topical application and I have used it for 4 days. But my ring worm still spraeding. He also prescribe Griseofulvin ...

Can I take cephalexin pills for skin and or urinary kidney infection if I am allergic to Penicillin?

Allergic to penicillan, amoxicillan, arethromicin, and or codine? have a gall bladder infection .

How long would it take to tell if you overdosed on cephalexin? we accidently doubled up on our 1?

... year medicine gave her 5 ml 2 hours apart She is taking an oral dose of 5 ml for a skin infection and her grandma gave her a dose at 7:30 and ...

Can cephalexin be used to treat an abcess?