Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

I have developed ring worm on my face a week ago and and now spreading to my neck. Pls advice?

Doctor prescribe Econazole for topical application and I have used it for 4 days. But my ring worm still spraeding. He also prescribe Griseofulvin ...

Cephalexin - Does anyone know if the actual capsule around the medicine has red dye in it?

The Cephalexin 500MG capsules that I was prescribed today for a bacterial skin infection are red in color for the capsule itself; I'm allergic ...

How long would it take to tell if you overdosed on cephalexin? we accidently doubled up on our 1?

... year medicine gave her 5 ml 2 hours apart She is taking an oral dose of 5 ml for a skin infection and her grandma gave her a dose at 7:30 and ...

Can cephalexin be used to treat an abcess?

Cephalexin - Can this cure a staph infection?

I was what I assume was bitten by a spider, however I've been told it looks like staph. My Dr. Did not even look at the wound. He just ...

0 answers 11 days ago