Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

Is it okay to take Cephalexin (generic for Keflex) with Ketoconazole (for skin acne)?

Was already on Cephalexin (500 mg twice/day). Dr. prescribed Ketoconazole for fungal skin infection. Didn't fill prescription right away, so ...

I have developed ring worm on my face a week ago and and now spreading to my neck. Pls advice?

Doctor prescribe Econazole for topical application and I have used it for 4 days. But my ring worm still spraeding. He also prescribe Griseofulvin ...

Cephalexin - Does anyone know if the actual capsule around the medicine has red dye in it?

The Cephalexin 500MG capsules that I was prescribed today for a bacterial skin infection are red in color for the capsule itself; I'm allergic ...

How long would it take to tell if you overdosed on cephalexin? we accidently doubled up on our 1?

... year medicine gave her 5 ml 2 hours apart She is taking an oral dose of 5 ml for a skin infection and her grandma gave her a dose at 7:30 and ...