Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

Cephalexin - Does anyone know if the actual capsule around the medicine has red dye in it?

The Cephalexin 500MG capsules that I was prescribed today for a bacterial skin infection are red in color for the capsule itself; I'm allergic ...

I am having continuous fungal skin infection in shape of soars particularly on my face and abdomen?

I consulted doctors who advised me to take different antibiotics like cephalexin (sporidex af375), lynx-500 and augmentin and also ayurvedic syrup ...

Can I take cephalexin pills for skin and or urinary kidney infection if I am allergic to Penicillin?

Allergic to penicillan, amoxicillan, arethromicin, and or codine? have a gall bladder infection .

Can cephalexin be used to treat an abcess?