Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

I am having continuous fungal skin infection in shape of soars particularly on my face and abdomen?

I consulted doctors who advised me to take different antibiotics like cephalexin (sporidex af375), lynx-500 and augmentin and also ayurvedic syrup ...

How long would it take to tell if you overdosed on cephalexin? we accidently doubled up on our 1?

... year medicine gave her 5 ml 2 hours apart She is taking an oral dose of 5 ml for a skin infection and her grandma gave her a dose at 7:30 and ...

Can amoxicillin cure ring worm?

Ive been using a highly concentrated dandruff shampoo on the affected areas along with tanactin cream for two weeks, but the infection is spreading ...