Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

Cephalexin - Does anyone know if the actual capsule around the medicine has red dye in it?

The Cephalexin 500MG capsules that I was prescribed today for a bacterial skin infection are red in color for the capsule itself; I'm allergic ...

Can I take cephalexin pills for skin and or urinary kidney infection if I am allergic to Penicillin?

Allergic to penicillan, amoxicillan, arethromicin, and or codine? have a gall bladder infection .

How long would it take to tell if you overdosed on cephalexin? we accidently doubled up on our 1?

... year medicine gave her 5 ml 2 hours apart She is taking an oral dose of 5 ml for a skin infection and her grandma gave her a dose at 7:30 and ...

Can amoxicillin cure ring worm?

Ive been using a highly concentrated dandruff shampoo on the affected areas along with tanactin cream for two weeks, but the infection is spreading ...

Cephalexin - Can this cure a staph infection?

I was what I assume was bitten by a spider, however I've been told it looks like staph. My Dr. Did not even look at the wound. He just ...