Can cephalexin cure ring worm in fection?

NO, ringworm is fungal, antibiotics do not cure ringworm. You need an antifungal cream.

I am having continuous fungal skin infection in shape of soars particularly on my face and abdomen?

I consulted doctors who advised me to take different antibiotics like cephalexin (sporidex af375), lynx-500 and augmentin and also ayurvedic syrup ...

Can I take cephalexin pills for skin and or urinary kidney infection if I am allergic to Penicillin?

Allergic to penicillan, amoxicillan, arethromicin, and or codine? have a gall bladder infection .

How long would it take to tell if you overdosed on cephalexin? we accidently doubled up on our 1?

... year medicine gave her 5 ml 2 hours apart She is taking an oral dose of 5 ml for a skin infection and her grandma gave her a dose at 7:30 and ...

Cephalexin - Can cephalex 500mg 4times a day for skin infection make you itch worse?

My son got poision ivy or poision oak on his arm, and a week later developed into a skin infection. He has noticed a few more sections on him pop up ...

Two doses in of 500mg cephalexin and dizzy just when I lay down flat or sit up from laying and?

And have a bit of a nagging headache. As I said, really dizzy for a few seconds when I first lay down or first sit up. Will these pass? I am taking ...