Can cefdinir be used to treat a kidney infection?

Cefdinir may help to treat kidney infection, but there are other antibiotics used more often to treat it.

Nephrolithiasis - What does a Kidney stone look like - appearance and texture?

This is a somewhat gross question, but I have a kidney stone that lead to a kidney infection from the blockage. I've never seen a kidney stone ...

Does omnicef also cure vaginitis/and will I get a yeast infection ?

I am currently taking cefdinir for kidney infection n pneumonia.

Will a z-pack work for kidney infection. Was prescribed for my bronchitis. Have kidney infection 2?

So, I had a urinalysis done 2 weeks ago . I just got the results back. It showed possible kidney infection. The Z-pack is for my bronchitis. Will it ...

Kidney Infections - ia azithromycin used to treat this?

and prednizone?

Infections - My three yr old started on Cefdinir but was switched to Azthromycin. Still no?

for double OM... improvement after 48 hrs and fever of 103.5? Should I take to childrens walk in clinic, Saturday of course? This is day five of ...