Can cefdinir be used to treat a kidney infection?

Cefdinir may help to treat kidney infection, but there are other antibiotics used more often to treat it.

How long does it take to feel the effects of taking cephilexin?

i have a really bad uti/kidney infection and ive already taken 3 days of cipro and 4 days of macrobid with no improvement. how much longer will the ...

Hello everyone I have a ongoing kidney infection?

Due to a blood clot that formed a stent was place in2000 noone would change it out I ended up with staph in my right kidney now my kidney is atrophic ...

UTI that doesn't go away???

I went to the hospital. There seems too be a kidney infection caused by a bacteria called PSEUDOMONDAS. This bacteria has been causing my infection ...

Please I am have a right kidney infection and ì was prescribed with ciprofloxacine and?

... doxyclycline,i still fill some pains in my back.does it mean the both drugs cant go with each other?

1 answer 19 days ago