Can you take niacin and red yeast rice together?

Anonymous

"The interaction is Major , Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit."

Interactions between your selected drugs

Fenofibrate-can i take red yeast rice/coenzyme suppl, cholesterol support, & multivit supp & Mg?

I Take Fenofibrate 160 MG. My question is about supplements to help be reduce my cholesterol. Along with Diet and exercise,Is it safe to take red ...

Red Yeast Rice - Does the "toxic" citrinin have to be listed on the label ingredients ?

I just started taking Red Yeast Rice per my doctors suggestion for moderately elevated cholesterol. I have read to avoid the "toxic" ...

Welchol - Is the medication worth it?

I have had high cholesterol since high school. Tried vitamins, niacin, red yeast rice, etc. etc. also tried statins. All didnt work and had horrible ...