Can you take niacin and red yeast rice together?

Anonymous

"The interaction is Major , Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit."

Interactions between your selected drugs

Fenofibrate-can i take red yeast rice/coenzyme suppl, cholesterol support, & multivit supp & Mg?

I Take Fenofibrate 160 MG. My question is about supplements to help be reduce my cholesterol. Along with Diet and exercise,Is it safe to take red ...

How many mg of red yeast rice a day is a reccommended dose? Take all with one meal or twice?

Just bought the 600 mg per tablet and it says serving is two tablets but does not specify more

Can red yeast rice cause hair loss?

I am experiencing a loss of my eyebrows and a receding hair line (I am female). I am taking two capsules of 600 mg per day and have for 6 weeks. I do ...

Can I take red yeast rice with omprazole? I am having a hard time taking a deep breath and wonder if

... this may be the cause. Also have nasal congestion

Red Yeast Rice - I have started to take two capsules a day of RYR and have experienced gas and?

... bloated stomach feeling. I am a 52 year old mail with otherwise generally in good health. Can you guys suggest what can I take to reduce this ...