Can you mix pulmicort and albuterol in the same neb treatment?

Budesonide (pulmicort)can not be mixed with other nebulized medications and should be administered separately.
Although this is the current recommendation in the United States, in Canada and Europe, where nebulized budesonide has been available for some time, budesonide and albuterol are often mixed and given together. Studies to evaluate giving these two medications together are apparently underway.

Check with your doctor first before mixing pulmicort and albuterol together.