Can you fail a drug test taking Zyrtec daily?

Anonymous

I do not think so zyrtec has so no pseudoephedrine . Now , Zyrtec-D has it and that will cause a false positive for amphetamines.

Take care.-

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Can Zyrtec be taken concurrently with Celestamine?

My child is 3 years old and taking Zyrtec (5ml) daily for allergies. Recently she had a cold that worsened to a chest cold and the doctor prescribed ...

Will phenegran make me fail a drug test?

I take saouboxen on a daily basis and have been sick latley they prescribed phenegran for it but i need to make sure it doesnt show up in a drug test

I took 3 zantac in past 2 weeks then heard you could fail for amphetamines on a drug test so I?

... stopped. They were 75 not 150. Have I taken enough to fail a drugtest?