Can you fail a drug test taking Zyrtec daily?

Anonymous

I do not think so zyrtec has so no pseudoephedrine . Now , Zyrtec-D has it and that will cause a false positive for amphetamines.

Take care.-

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Can Zyrtec be taken concurrently with Celestamine?

My child is 3 years old and taking Zyrtec (5ml) daily for allergies. Recently she had a cold that worsened to a chest cold and the doctor prescribed ...

Is there any link between Zyrtec use and the onset of gout?

One month after starting using Zyrtec daily I came down with a moderate case of gout. Looking back over the last 7 years, I come down with gout in ...