Can you fail a drug test taking Zyrtec daily?

Anonymous

I do not think so zyrtec has so no pseudoephedrine . Now , Zyrtec-D has it and that will cause a false positive for amphetamines.

Take care.-

J-Tan D - can I fail a drug test taking vazotab?

what ingredients does vazotab have that would make me fail a urine test?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Testosterone Enanthate - would I fail a sport drug test?

Im a 50yr man utilizing test e 200mg once a week. my concern is I am active in some amatuer sports that could ask me to be drug tested. would this ...

Will phenegran make me fail a drug test?

I take saouboxen on a daily basis and have been sick latley they prescribed phenegran for it but i need to make sure it doesnt show up in a drug test

I took 3 zantac in past 2 weeks then heard you could fail for amphetamines on a drug test so I?

... stopped. They were 75 not 150. Have I taken enough to fail a drugtest?