Can you fail a drug test taking Zyrtec daily?

Anonymous

I do not think so zyrtec has so no pseudoephedrine . Now , Zyrtec-D has it and that will cause a false positive for amphetamines.

Take care.-

Can you fail a drug test if using albuterol 90 mcg?

i am in a recovery program and get drug tested once a week and want to know if i will fail my drug test

Will taking a M. Amphet salts 30 mlgs also known as adderaol make me fail my urine drug?

I go to a liquid methadome recovery center and take the liquid methadome every day. I am drug tested every other week. I also started probation and ...

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs?

Is it possible for someone to fail a drug test even tho they did not do ANY drugs but thier girlfriend takes hydrocodone and xanax daily and he ...

Will phenegran make me fail a drug test?

I take saouboxen on a daily basis and have been sick latley they prescribed phenegran for it but i need to make sure it doesnt show up in a drug test