Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Is penicillin affected by dairy products?

We had pencillin prescribed for strep and worried that it would not work if taken with milk

My boyfriend's 6 years son is on Adderall. Is he able to drink milk?

I was told by my boyfriend that he should not drink milk because of this! Will you please help me out and clear this up for me? and the why? Also, I ...

Breastfeeding-lack of milk?

I recently had penicillin prescribed,maybe a coincidence but now when I try to express milk hardly any is produced.Also I was expressing & ...

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache

'Take with milk' medication: does type of milk matter?

I was given some medicine (prednisone) that says 'take with food or milk'. I usually only drink non-dairy (soy or almond) 'milk'. ...