Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Breastfeeding-lack of milk?

I recently had penicillin prescribed,maybe a coincidence but now when I try to express milk hardly any is produced.Also I was expressing & ...

I am taking clarithromycin (for mastitis) because I am allergic to penicillin. The doc said my milk?

The doc said my milk would change taste and baby might be put off. I have horrible taste in my mouth after just 1 day on the medication so feeling ...

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache

Penicillin - penincilling vk 500mg and alchol?

I had a splenectomy (spleen out) last month I am in penicillin vk 500mg 1 dose daily for LIFETIME! My question is; Am I safe or its ok to drink ...