Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Is penicillin affected by dairy products?

We had pencillin prescribed for strep and worried that it would not work if taken with milk

My boyfriend's 6 years son is on Adderall. Is he able to drink milk?

I was told by my boyfriend that he should not drink milk because of this! Will you please help me out and clear this up for me? and the why? Also, I ...

Breastfeeding-lack of milk?

I recently had penicillin prescribed,maybe a coincidence but now when I try to express milk hardly any is produced.Also I was expressing & ...

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

My baby is hard to bottle feed,she wont drink her milk when she's awake.. eventhough shes hungry for

... 5 hours, you need to make her sleep in order to drink her milk..waht to do with this?