Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Is penicillin affected by dairy products?

We had pencillin prescribed for strep and worried that it would not work if taken with milk

Can I drink 16 ounces of milk one hour after taking levothyroxine?

The nurse practitioner answered my question today. Wait two hours, then drink the milk!

Breastfeeding-lack of milk?

I recently had penicillin prescribed,maybe a coincidence but now when I try to express milk hardly any is produced.Also I was expressing & ...

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache

My baby is hard to bottle feed,she wont drink her milk when she's awake.. eventhough shes hungry for

... 5 hours, you need to make her sleep in order to drink her milk..waht to do with this?