Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Breastfeeding-lack of milk?

I recently had penicillin prescribed,maybe a coincidence but now when I try to express milk hardly any is produced.Also I was expressing & ...

I am taking clarithromycin (for mastitis) because I am allergic to penicillin. The doc said my milk?

The doc said my milk would change taste and baby might be put off. I have horrible taste in my mouth after just 1 day on the medication so feeling ...

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

'Take with milk' medication: does type of milk matter?

I was given some medicine (prednisone) that says 'take with food or milk'. I usually only drink non-dairy (soy or almond) 'milk'. ...

During the treatments of the of Urinary Infection Can Milk Also Used?

While using the Tablets is also possible to drink Powder Milk or Direct from The Animal,eg (Cow Milk,Camel Milk) or tea with Milk Your responses is ...