Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Is penicillin affected by dairy products?

We had pencillin prescribed for strep and worried that it would not work if taken with milk

Can I drink 16 ounces of milk one hour after taking levothyroxine?

The nurse practitioner answered my question today. Wait two hours, then drink the milk!

My boyfriend's 6 years son is on Adderall. Is he able to drink milk?

I was told by my boyfriend that he should not drink milk because of this! Will you please help me out and clear this up for me? and the why? Also, I ...

I am taking clarithromycin (for mastitis) because I am allergic to penicillin. The doc said my milk?

The doc said my milk would change taste and baby might be put off. I have horrible taste in my mouth after just 1 day on the medication so feeling ...

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache