Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

My boyfriend's 6 years son is on Adderall. Is he able to drink milk?

I was told by my boyfriend that he should not drink milk because of this! Will you please help me out and clear this up for me? and the why? Also, I ...

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache

'Take with milk' medication: does type of milk matter?

I was given some medicine (prednisone) that says 'take with food or milk'. I usually only drink non-dairy (soy or almond) 'milk'. ...

My baby is hard to bottle feed,she wont drink her milk when she's awake.. eventhough shes hungry for

... 5 hours, you need to make her sleep in order to drink her milk..waht to do with this?

Penicillin - penincilling vk 500mg and alchol?

I had a splenectomy (spleen out) last month I am in penicillin vk 500mg 1 dose daily for LIFETIME! My question is; Am I safe or its ok to drink ...