Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Is penicillin affected by dairy products?

We had pencillin prescribed for strep and worried that it would not work if taken with milk

Can I drink 16 ounces of milk one hour after taking levothyroxine?

The nurse practitioner answered my question today. Wait two hours, then drink the milk!

I am taking clarithromycin (for mastitis) because I am allergic to penicillin. The doc said my milk?

The doc said my milk would change taste and baby might be put off. I have horrible taste in my mouth after just 1 day on the medication so feeling ...

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache