Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Can I drink 16 ounces of milk one hour after taking levothyroxine?

The nurse practitioner answered my question today. Wait two hours, then drink the milk!

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

Why do I feel nauseous when I drink milk?

whenever I drink milk or anything included milk such as ice cream i feel a terrible stomach ache

'Take with milk' medication: does type of milk matter?

I was given some medicine (prednisone) that says 'take with food or milk'. I usually only drink non-dairy (soy or almond) 'milk'. ...

During the treatments of the of Urinary Infection Can Milk Also Used?

While using the Tablets is also possible to drink Powder Milk or Direct from The Animal,eg (Cow Milk,Camel Milk) or tea with Milk Your responses is ...