Can you drink milk with penicillin?

Yes, it's fine to take milk with penicillin. However, if you can drink milk 2 hours after your penicillin dose it would be much better.

Is penicillin affected by dairy products?

We had pencillin prescribed for strep and worried that it would not work if taken with milk

My boyfriend's 6 years son is on Adderall. Is he able to drink milk?

I was told by my boyfriend that he should not drink milk because of this! Will you please help me out and clear this up for me? and the why? Also, I ...

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

'Take with milk' medication: does type of milk matter?

I was given some medicine (prednisone) that says 'take with food or milk'. I usually only drink non-dairy (soy or almond) 'milk'. ...

Penicillin - penincilling vk 500mg and alchol?

I had a splenectomy (spleen out) last month I am in penicillin vk 500mg 1 dose daily for LIFETIME! My question is; Am I safe or its ok to drink ...