Can suprep be mixed with lemonade rather than water?

Best to stick to water. The taste isn't that bad. Just drink it as quickly as you can. You could try adding a little apple juice or have a popsicle just before drinking it - it will numb the taste buds a little.

COLD water is your friend. The taste of Suprep is comparable to fruity cough syrup. I wouldn't mix it with lemonade. The thought is worse than the taste. Drinking the two 16oz cold water afterwards makes the taste go away. Use a straw to get the first dose down. But actually, not all that bad tasting. GoLytely is much, much worse. It's been about 1.5 hours since I first started and I am pretty much washed out.