Can I take tramadol and naproxen together?

Anonymous

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

naproxen interacts with more than 200 other drugs.
tramadol interacts with more than 300 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1690-0,2221-0

Take care.-

Tramadol is a synthetic opioid type (although it is not chemically related to opiods it affects the same receptors and carries the same risks for addiction and respiratory depression) analgesic and Naproxen is an NSAID. They both work for pain but each works a little differently. They can be taken together. Make sure you have food in your stomach when you take naproxen. It is very hard on the stomach lining and can erode that lining very quickly if taken on an empty stomach.