Can I eat grapefruit when taking levothyroxine, warfarin, cyclobenzeprine, and sertraline?

The only one drug I found that could go eith way depending on the article was Warfarin. Here is a list below written by different people and companies. I hope this helps.

Grape fruit juice is known to change the absorption or metabolism of many different drugs. Although ingestion of grape fruit juice produces small changes in the absorption of thyroid hormone, it does not seem likely that regular ingestion of grapefruit juice will significantly affect the absorption or metabolism of thyroid hormone in patients taking L-thyroxine
http://www.mythyroid.com/drugs.html

bjo 30 Sep 2011

The word is "grapefruit"-not "grape fruit"... You lose credibility with intelligent people when you cannot spell.