Can I drink milk while taking Bactrim?

Yes, you can safely drink milk while taking Bactrim.
Bactrim is not like some antibiotics, namely tetracyclines, where milk should be avoided.

Is it safe to let bactrim dissolve and then take it?

I was just wondering if I can let my Bactrim pill dissolve in a drink and then drink it instead of swallowing it?

What liquids can I drink with Milk of Magnesia?

The directions on the milk of magnesia say to drink a full 8 oz. of liquid along with the dosage, can it be a glass of dairy milk?

'Take with milk' medication: does type of milk matter?

I was given some medicine (prednisone) that says 'take with food or milk'. I usually only drink non-dairy (soy or almond) 'milk'. ...

My baby is hard to bottle feed,she wont drink her milk when she's awake.. eventhough shes hungry for

... 5 hours, you need to make her sleep in order to drink her milk..waht to do with this?

During the treatments of the of Urinary Infection Can Milk Also Used?

While using the Tablets is also possible to drink Powder Milk or Direct from The Animal,eg (Cow Milk,Camel Milk) or tea with Milk Your responses is ...