Are there any side effects if I drink milk or eat dairy products while taking Bactrim?

Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) is an antibiotic used to treat ear infections, urinary tract and other infections.
It can be taken with or without food and milk including dairy products.
Nausea and diarrhea are common side effects of Bactrim. If these occur it would be a good idea to take the tablets with some food or milk.

Milk and dairy may cause diarrhea while on any antibiotic. If so, take Acidophilus capsules, you may purchase them at any pharmacy or supermarket. Acidophilus is considered a probiotic and will restore good bacteria in the intestines.
Best wishes to you.