Can I cut my 500 mg azithromycin in half for a 250 mg dose?

Anonymous

I suggest you contact your pharmacist and ask him/her.

Thank you.

Why do you need to cut the tab? When a 250mg dose of Azithromycin is available? You could ask/request a prescription for 250mg Azithromycin.

Anonymous 30 Jul 2010

Great answer amigo!

Rajive Goel 30 Jul 2010

Gracias, Senor Amigo, Andres

I started taking azithromycin 250 mg 5 day pack?

I just notice i took them incorrect I took 1st dose and 5th day dose last night and I took 4Th day dose today I have 1St day 2nd Day and 3rd day left ...

Azithromycin 250 mg , why you have to take a double dose first and then single dose?

I have bronchial pnemonia just wondering about the dose.

Am I able to cut my op 15 in half to swallow 7.5 at a dose 15 is too high for me I ussaly got 5s?

They upped my dose from 5 to 15 but before I would cut them in half but now I got op 15 can I still break it or will that make me sick

If I have an std, would amoxicillin 875 mg or azithromycin 500 mg work best?

My bf is a lying cheater, an i have had to use either before, although iv heard that one can be substituted for both. i feel mo re relaxed taking the ...

Single Dose Azithromycin Dosing Issue?

I have terrible stomach problems when taking Azithromycin and was wondering if as it has a long half life that say splitting the dosage up over a ...