I have been on flexeril for only one week and I have gained 6.5 pounds since starting this medication, is that normal? Can it just be making my body retain fluid?
6 May 2010
Weight gain is not common side effect for this medication. Common Flexeril side effects include: In these studies, the most common side effects with Flexeril included:
* Drowsiness -- in up to 39 percent of people
* Dry mouth -- up to 32 percent (see Flexeril and Dry Mouth)
* Dizziness -- up to 11 percent.
Other common side effects (occurring in 1 to 3 percent of people) included:
* Fatigue or tiredness
* Indigestion or heartburn
* Unpleasant taste
* Blurred vision
- Flexeril Information for Consumers
- Flexeril Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Flexeril (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
I quit taking in January, but three months later I am still experiencing swelling in hands and feet and significant weight gain/bloating of the ...
2 answers • 7 Apr 2010
5 answers • 27 Jul 2011
1 answer • 9 Aug 2011
Lisinopril - I am noticing bloating, being tired and weight gain. I try to cut down on my eating but
... I am always
2 answers • 26 Dec 2011
I feel great on Viibryd, but I have gas, bloating, gained weight and can't stop eating, Will these side effects go away??? Or am I going to blow ...
4 answers • 25 Jul 2012