WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

I'm taking proscar 5 mg can I take adderall at the same time?

what proscar make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what adderall make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what do they both ...

Adderall XR 20 worked very well however it gave me a strong unpleasant body order?

Has anyone else experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Is it possible that Forteo could have a positive effect on body systems other than bone? I hope so?

I have only taken Forteo for a month,(for Osteoporosis) but already my thinning, dull, straight hair is growing fuller, has more shine, and a natural ...