WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Adderall XR 20 worked very well however it gave me a strong unpleasant body order?

Has anyone else experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Does adderall need to be weaned out of your body to stop taking them or can you just stop?

been on adderall 30mgs 3 times a day consistent for 6-7yrs and I feel like I want to give my body a break. Just so I can see how I am without them, ...

Is it possible that Forteo could have a positive effect on body systems other than bone? I hope so?

I have only taken Forteo for a month,(for Osteoporosis) but already my thinning, dull, straight hair is growing fuller, has more shine, and a natural ...