WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

Does morhine make you have body sores?

My son was prescibed morphine for a back injury. Now he will be up for three days at a time, then sleep for 24 hours straight. He also has developed ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

Running out of RX far too early. Need help trying to take my med correctly once again?

I am taking way too much adderall per day, no question... I am aware of the negative side effects amphetamines take on the body, along with death ...

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

I'm taking proscar 5 mg can I take adderall at the same time?

what proscar make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what adderall make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what do they both ...