WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

Does morhine make you have body sores?

My son was prescibed morphine for a back injury. Now he will be up for three days at a time, then sleep for 24 hours straight. He also has developed ...

Running out of RX far too early. Need help trying to take my med correctly once again?

I am taking way too much adderall per day, no question... I am aware of the negative side effects amphetamines take on the body, along with death ...

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

I'm taking proscar 5 mg can I take adderall at the same time?

what proscar make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what adderall make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what do they both ...

Does adderall need to be weaned out of your body to stop taking them or can you just stop?

been on adderall 30mgs 3 times a day consistent for 6-7yrs and I feel like I want to give my body a break. Just so I can see how I am without them, ...