WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

What are thw withdrawl systems from cymbalta?

Hi I keep reading about Cymbalta.But I can't find where all the withdrawl systems are? I don't understand isn't it just an ...

Isn't adderall harder on the body than other medications used for ADD/ADHD?

I talked to my DR. and he said taking adderall Monday-Friday but not on the weekend or not taking it only 1 day a week is harder on the body than if ...

Does adderall need to be weaned out of your body to stop taking them or can you just stop?

been on adderall 30mgs 3 times a day consistent for 6-7yrs and I feel like I want to give my body a break. Just so I can see how I am without them, ...