WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

Does morhine make you have body sores?

My son was prescibed morphine for a back injury. Now he will be up for three days at a time, then sleep for 24 hours straight. He also has developed ...

How much Adderall XR would give you the same effect of a 20mg Ritalin.

What is equivalent to 10mg of adderall if converted to 20 mg of Ritalin (not XR). Neither meds are brand name, just generic. Thanks. Also can I add ...

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

Adderall XR 20 worked very well however it gave me a strong unpleasant body order?

Has anyone else experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Does adderall need to be weaned out of your body to stop taking them or can you just stop?

been on adderall 30mgs 3 times a day consistent for 6-7yrs and I feel like I want to give my body a break. Just so I can see how I am without them, ...