WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

Running out of RX far too early. Need help trying to take my med correctly once again?

I am taking way too much adderall per day, no question... I am aware of the negative side effects amphetamines take on the body, along with death ...

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

What are thw withdrawl systems from cymbalta?

Hi I keep reading about Cymbalta.But I can't find where all the withdrawl systems are? I don't understand isn't it just an ...

Isn't adderall harder on the body than other medications used for ADD/ADHD?

I talked to my DR. and he said taking adderall Monday-Friday but not on the weekend or not taking it only 1 day a week is harder on the body than if ...

I'm taking proscar 5 mg can I take adderall at the same time?

what proscar make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what adderall make inside the body and how it effect the hormone what do they both ...