WHAT body systems does adderall effect?

The central nervous system

I can take up to 300 milligrams of adderall everyday and still no effect?

I take 300 mg. of adderall every 3to4days , if I take it every day it has absolutly no effect no matter how much I take. Could this be that my add is ...

What are thw withdrawl systems from cymbalta?

Hi I keep reading about Cymbalta.But I can't find where all the withdrawl systems are? I don't understand isn't it just an ...

Adderall XR 20 worked very well however it gave me a strong unpleasant body order?

Has anyone else experienced this issue and how did you resolve it?

Does adderall need to be weaned out of your body to stop taking them or can you just stop?

been on adderall 30mgs 3 times a day consistent for 6-7yrs and I feel like I want to give my body a break. Just so I can see how I am without them, ...

Is it possible that Forteo could have a positive effect on body systems other than bone? I hope so?

I have only taken Forteo for a month,(for Osteoporosis) but already my thinning, dull, straight hair is growing fuller, has more shine, and a natural ...