When is the best time of day to take flonase?

Anonymous

How should I use Flonase?

"Use Flonase exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.

Flonase comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow these directions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.

Before using the spray for the first time, you must prime the spray pump. Shake the medicine well and spray 6 test sprays into the air and away from your face. Prime the spray pump any time you have not used your nasal spray for longer than 30 days, or if you have left the cap off for 5 days or longer. Spray until a fine mist appears.

If you have switched to Flonase from using any other steroid medication, do not stop using the other medicine without first talking to your doctor. You may need to use less and less before you stop using the other medicine completely.

Anonymous 21 Oct 2012

Great answer my friend. When I used flonase, I used it early in the morning to work best throughout the day. I have found that Asteline works better for me altho'...

Anonymous 21 Oct 2012

Thank you Mary!

It does not matter what time of the day you use Flonase - but for best results try to take it around the same time every day, and choose a time of day when you are most likely to remember. For example in the morning when you brush your teeth. All the best.

chadster67 23 Oct 2012

Thanks