Alprazolam - how many .25 mg xanax does it take to equal a xanax bar?

Anonymous

Xanax bars contain 2mgs, so you would have to take eight .25mgs to equal 2mgs.

Take care.-

8

Question regarding Xanax xr?

Hi... a newbie here. I started taking alprazolam xr a week ago and it doesn't seem as strong as my regular alprazolam. I take 1 mg at night and ...

Xanax - Does anyone know the difference between alprazolam bars? One is white, other is yellow, both

... 2 mg, both codes begin with R, but with different numbers on them. One is R039, but I don't recall what the other numbers were, just that ...

Alprazolam - Can I take a quarter of a Xanax bar?

It is a white shape rectangle that has G3722 imprinted on it. Just wanting to know if it is ok if I take a quarter at a time instead of the whole ...

How to take Alprazolam (xanax)?

Hi guyz I have a question doctor said take 0.25 mg Alprazolam (Xanax) 3 times a day . I'm wondering what is that mean ? Should I take them every ...

What are the dementions for a xanax 2 mg bar?

I have a xanax bar here looks funny. Say x ana x and 2 on the other side scored 3 time n doesn't taste like a xannie should