Alprazolam - how many .25 mg xanax does it take to equal a xanax bar?

Xanax bars contain 2mgs, so you would have to take eight .25mgs to equal 2mgs.

Take care.-

Can I break my 2mg green bar Alprazolam in half for a smaller dose?

I have a RX for 2 mg Xanax. I get the generic Alprazolam, green bar, s 90 3. It is marked with 3 score lines, but I am not sure what they mean or if ...

Xanax - Does anyone know the difference between alprazolam bars? One is white, other is yellow, both

... 2 mg, both codes begin with R, but with different numbers on them. One is R039, but I don't recall what the other numbers were, just that ...

Has anyone had this alprazolam/xanax?

It's a bar shape with circled ends and the imprint is 1 1. How are they different than the original bars and are they even real

How to take Alprazolam (xanax)?

Hi guyz I have a question doctor said take 0.25 mg Alprazolam (Xanax) 3 times a day . I'm wondering what is that mean ? Should I take them every ...

What are the dementions for a xanax 2 mg bar?

I have a xanax bar here looks funny. Say x ana x and 2 on the other side scored 3 time n doesn't taste like a xannie should