Acetaminophen/Propoxyphene - what is propo/apap 100-650 tab?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I will be traveling to Central America for an extended period of time. I am currently taking?

... Clonazepam 0.5mg, Propoxyphene and Acetomenaphen 100-650 Tab, and Nitrofurantoin 100 mg. Are they or a similar equivalent available there? ...

What is the diference between Acetaminophen Hydrocodone bitarate and APAP Hydrocodone bitarate?

I have two different Prescriptions one tablet says Watson 853 and the other says M363, when looking them up one says Acetaminophen Hydrcodone and the ...

What do acetaminophen propoxyphene pills look like?

it is white with red or pink spots on it .and it oblong shape.

Side Effect - I recently was prescribed propoxyphene 100 - aceteminophen 650 for a burn, however i?

... didn't mention to tell my doctor my prescription to adderall 30mg. i haven't taken any of the propoxyphene yet but i'm in pain ...