Tremvac-FPThis page contains information on Tremvac-FP for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Tremvac-FP Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Tremvac-FP
- Direction and dosage information for Tremvac-FP
Tremvac-FPThis treatment applies to the following species:
READ IN FULL
AVIAN ENCEPHALOMYELITIS-FOWL POX VACCINE
Wing Web Stick Route
The avian encephalomyelitis portion of this vaccine is prepared from the tested and proven Calnek strain of avian encephalomyelitis virus which was back passaged through SPF (Specific Pathogen Free) chickens to assure its full potential. The fowl pox portion of this vaccine is prepared from a proven strain of fowl pox virus which was back passed through Specific Pathogen Free (SPF) chickens to assure its full potential. The immunizing capability of this vaccine has been proven by the Master Seed Immunogenicity Test.
Tremvac-FP Indications For Use
This vaccine is recommended for immunization of healthy chickens 8-17 weeks of age and turkeys 10-22 weeks of age via wing web application as an aid in the prevention of disease due to avian encephalomyelitis and fowl pox disease.
Preparation Of Vaccine
DO NOT OPEN AND MIX THE VACCINE UNTIL READY TO BEGIN VACCINATION. USE VACCINE IMMEDIATELY AFTER MIXING.
1. Remove the tear-off seal and stopper from the vaccine vial.
2. Remove the seal and stopper from the vial of 10 ml diluent.
3. Pour one-half of diluent from diluent vial into vial of vaccine. Insert the rubber stopper and shake until resuspended.
4. Pour resuspended vaccine into diluent vial. Add rubber stopper and shake well. Vaccine is now ready for use.
For Chickens from 8-17 Weeks of Age
For Turkeys 10-22 Weeks of Age
1. Vaccine is applied to the web of the wing. Use the enclosed two-pronged applicator.
2. A dose of 0.01 ml should be administered to each bird by dipping the applicator in the vaccine mixture, allowing the applicator grooves to fill with liquid, and stabbing the webbed portion of the wing from beneath. Avoid feathered areas of the web.
3. At about 7 to 10 days after vaccination, a few birds should be examined for takes. A good take reaction, indicating that a satisfactory vaccination job was done, shows swelling in the skin at the point of vaccination with scab formation. The scabs will fall off about 2 to 3 weeks following vaccination. Good immunity is established 2 to 3 weeks after vaccination.
1. Do not vaccinate within 21 days of slaughter or 35 days prior to onset and during egg production.
2. VACCINATE ONLY HEALTHY CHICKENS. Although disease may not be evident, concurrent disease conditions may cause complications or reduce immunity.
3. All susceptible birds on the same premises should be vaccinated at the same time.
4. Efforts should be taken to reduce stress conditions at the time of vaccination.
5. Do not spill or splash the vaccine.
6. Do not use less than 1 dose per bird.
7. Use entire contents when first opened.
8. Burn containers and all unused contents.
9. This vaccine contains gentamicin as a preservative.
10. FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY.
This vaccine has undergone rigid potency, safety and purity tests, and meets Intervet Inc., U.S. and local regulatory requirements. It is designed to stimulate effective immunity when used as directed, but the user must be advised that the response to the product depends upon many factors, including, but not limited to, conditions of storage and handling by the user, administration of the vaccine, health and responsiveness of the individual chickens and the degree of field exposure. Therefore, directions should be followed carefully.
This product is not hazardous when used according to directions supplied. A material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request. This and any other consumer information can be obtained by calling Intervet Customer Service at 1-800-441-8272 or 1-302-934-8051.
This product is not hazardous when used according to directions supplied. A material safety data sheet (MSDS) is available upon request. This and any other consumer information can be obtained by calling Customer Service at 1-800-211-3573 (USA) or 1-888-306-0069 (Canada).
10 x 1000 Doses
10 x 10 ml
The use of this vaccine is subject to applicable federal and local laws and regulations.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
STORE VACCINE BETWEEN 2 AND 7°C (35 AND 45°F)
THIS PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE
QUALITY Tested for Purity, Q Potency, and Safety
INTERVET INC., Omaha, NE 68103 U.S.A.
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
NAC No.: 10474022
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Tremvac-FP information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2015 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2015-04-03