Super Pip-Zine 34 (Canada)This page contains information on Super Pip-Zine 34 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Super Pip-Zine 34 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Super Pip-Zine 34
- Direction and dosage information for Super Pip-Zine 34
Super Pip-Zine 34This treatment applies to the following species:
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Effective only in the dosage indicated.
EQUIVALENT PIPERAZINE (present as Monohydrochloride) 34 g/100 mL
Super Pip-Zine 34 Indications
Super Pip-Zine 34 is used for the removal of large round worms in chickens and turkeys; large round worms and nodular worms in hogs; ascarids, and some strongyles in horses.
Directions For Use
1. Remove all drinking water the night before treatment.
2. Prepare the amount of medicated water required for one day’s intake.
3. Administer medicated water for one day; then revert to unmedicated water.
4. Treatment every thirty days is recommended.
5. Do not treat brood sows within 30 days of farrowing.
Super Pip-Zine 34 Caution
Consult a veterinarian before using in severely debilitated animals.
CHICKENS - Under six weeks of age use 30 mL in sufficient water to treat approximately 200 birds. Over six weeks of age use 30 mL in sufficient water for every 70 birds.
TURKEYS - Under six weeks of age use 30 mL in sufficient water for every 150 poults. Over six weeks of age use 30 mL for every 136 kg.
HOGS - Use 30 mL for every 68 kg of body weight.
HORSES - Use 30 mL for every 90 kg of body weight.
KEEP FROM FREEZING.
Net Contents: 500 mL, 4 L
DOMINION VETERINARY LABORATORIES LTD., Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 3A1
NAC No.: 11810752
1199 SANFORD STREET, WINNIPEG, MB, R3E 3A1
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Super Pip-Zine 34 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2014 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2014-05-28