Poulvac E. coli (Canada)This page contains information on Poulvac E. coli for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Poulvac E. coli Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Poulvac E. coli
- Direction and dosage information for Poulvac E. coli
Poulvac E. ColiThis treatment applies to the following species:
Escherichia Coli Vaccine
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
This vaccine is recommended for mass administration to healthy chickens as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by Escherichia coli and for mass administration to healthy turkeys as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by the O78 strain of Escherichia coli.
1. Remove seal and stopper. Half-fill vial with cool, distilled water. Replace stopper and shake until dissolved.
2. Pour rehydrated vaccine into a clean container and add cool, distilled water to dilute the vaccine as indicated for your specific coarse spray vaccination equipment or watering system.
3. Administer at a rate of one dose of prepared vaccine per bird.
ChickensVaccinate by coarse spray or drinking water at 1 day of age or older. A second vaccination is recommended for long-lived birds at 12-14 weeks of age.
TurkeysVaccinate by coarse spray at 3 days of age with a second dose at 3 weeks of age.
If possible, vaccinate all susceptible birds on the premises at the same time. For 10 to 14 days after vaccinating, avoid carrying vaccine particles on shoes, clothing, etc., into areas where there are non-vaccinated birds.
Concurrent use of antibiotics with this vaccine is not recommended.
Store in the dark at 2° to 7°C (35° to 45°F). Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter. Use entire contents when first opened. Burn this container and all unused contents.
THIS PRODUCT IS NONRETURNABLE.
Pfizer Animal Health, Exton, PA 19341, USA
Div. of Pfizer Inc, NY, NY 10017
U.S. Vet. License No. 189
10 x 5,000 Doses
17,300 TRANS-CANADA HIGHWAY, KIRKLAND, QC, H9J 2M5
|Technical Services Canada:||800-461-0917|
|Technical Services USA:||800-366-5288|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Poulvac E. coli information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17