Endure 400 Scrub-Stat 4 (Canada)This page contains information on Endure 400 Scrub-Stat 4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Endure 400 Scrub-Stat 4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Endure 400 Scrub-Stat 4
- Direction and dosage information for Endure 400 Scrub-Stat 4
Endure 400 Scrub-stat 4This treatment applies to the following species:
(chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution)
Surgical Scrub/healthcare Personnel Hand Wash
Dermatology Management System
For Industrial Use Only
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
For Export Only (not For Sale In United States)
(1) Surgical Hand Scrubsignificantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.
(2) Healthcare Personnel Handwashhandwash to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
(3) Skin Wound And General Skin Cleansinghelps reduce bacteria on the skin.
Direction For Use
Use product at full strength and do not dilute
(1) Surgical Hand ScrubRemove jewelry, wet hands and forearms with water and apply 5 mL of the product, wash/scrub hands and forearms for 3 minutes paying particular attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces, rinse thoroughly with water, wash for an additional 3 minutes with 5 mL of the product and rinse under running water and dry thoroughly.
(2) Healthcare Personnel HandwashWet hands with water, dispense about 5 mL of product into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 30 seconds, rinse and dry thoroughly.
(3) Skin Wound And General Skin CleansingThoroughly rinse the area to be cleansed with water, apply the minimum amount of product necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently rinse thoroughly with water and rinse again thoroughly.
Warning: For External Use Only
Do not use this product if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this preparation, as a patient preoperative skin preparation (especially on the head or face), in contact with meninges, in the genital area or in the eyes, ears, and mouth. This product may cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures and ear damage or deafness can result when instilled in the middle ear through perforated ear drums. If wounds involve more than the superficial layers of the skin, these should not be routinely treated.
If this product comes in contact with the eyes or skin, rinse with cold water right away. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and last for 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition.
For Emergency Medical Information In Usa And Canada, Call 1-800-328-0026
For Emergency Medical Information Worldwide, Call 1-651-222-5352 (in The Usa)
For Additional Information, See Material Safety Data Sheet (msds)
This product should be stored between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat (above 104°F/40°C).
Questions? Call 1-800-332-6522, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Manufactured by: Ecolab Healthcare Division, 5105 Tomken Road, Mississauga, Ont. Canada L4W 2X5
Distributed by: Intervet Canada Corp., 16750, route Transcanadienne, Kirkland QC, H9H 4M7
For technical enquiries, call toll free 1 888 306-0069.
© 2004 Ecolab Inc. All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A.
12 x 540 mL
12 x 1,000 mL
1 U.S. gal/3.78 L
5105 TOMKEN RD, MISSISSAUGA, ON, L4W 2X5
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Endure 400 Scrub-Stat 4 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17