Bac-Drop Udder WashThis page contains information on Bac-Drop Udder Wash for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Bac-Drop Udder Wash Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Bac-Drop Udder Wash
- Direction and dosage information for Bac-Drop Udder Wash
Bac-drop Udder WashThis treatment applies to the following species:
Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid
Bac-Drop Udder Wash IndicationsA germicidal udder wash.
Bac-Drop Udder Wash Dosage And Administration
1. Prepare the udder washing solution in a plastic pail, using 30 mL of BAC-DROP per 18 L of warm water, 110°-115°F or use a Klenzade™ Sprayer*.
2. Approximately one (1) minute before application of the machine, wash and massage the teats and udder with the solution, using a paper towel, which has been soaked in the solution.
3. After gentle washing and massage of the udder, press the excess solution from the towel and use the reverse side to dry the teats and udder.
4. Discard the used towel and use a clean towel for each cow.
5. Check the udder with a strip cup or screening paddle before applying the machine.
*The Klenzade™ sprayer may be used to wash the udder in place of a pail. Ask your Klenzade™ dealer for details.
Table of dilution: 30 mL BAC-DROP per 18 L of water - 10 mL BAC-DROP per 6 L of water - 5 mL BAC-DROP per 3 L of water provides a minimum of 100 ppm dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid.
Bac-Drop Udder Wash Caution(s)For industrial use only.
Use only at the recommended use dilution.
Antidote(s)External: Immediately flush skin with plenty of cool running water for at least 15 minutes. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse.
Eyes: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of cool running water for at least 15 minutes.
Internal: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately drink a large quantity of water, then drink milk or milk of magnesia. Follow with olive, mineral or vegetable oil, or raw eggs.
Get medical attention immediately.
After use, rinse the empty container thoroughly with water and discard it.
Warning(s)Corrosive. Causes eye damage and skin irritation. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing when handling. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid the contamination of food.
370 WABASHA STREET N., ST. PAUL, MN, 55102
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Bac-Drop Udder Wash information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2013 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2013-05-17