Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray
Generic Name: phenol
Dosage Form: oral spray
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Grape Spray
For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Apply to the affected area (one spray).
- Allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out.
- Use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
- Store at room temperature.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrink band is broken or missing.
- Check expiration date before using.
FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sodium saccharin, sodium chloride
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Kids Chloraseptic® Phenol/Oral Anesthetic
Real Relief, Real Fast®
GRAPE | 6 fl oz (177 mL)
|CHLORASEPTIC SORE THROAT |
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|