Dr. Sheffield Hydrocortisone Anti itch
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 11527-052
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external feminine, genital and anal itching.
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
- for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge, consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not begin the use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- for external genital, feminine and anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, stop use, consult a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- If condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- do not use. Consult a doctor.
- adults: when practical cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor.
store at a controlled room temperature 20 - 25ºC (68 - 77ºF).
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Benzyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glycerin, Isopropyl myristate, Isostearyl neopentanoate, Methylparaben, PEG-40 stearate, Propylene glycol, Purified water
Compare to the active ingredient of Cortizone●10®*
Hydrocortisone MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Net Wt. 1 oz (28g) Hydrocortisone 1% Anti-itch Cream
Made in the USA
|DR. SHEFFIELD HYDROCORTISONE ANTI ITCH
|Labeler - Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals (151177797)|
|Faria LLC dba Sheffield Pharmaceuticals||151177797||MANUFACTURE(11527-052)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.